SMB & ENTERPRISE
DYONYX is an end-to-end solutions provider that works with senior management to help them assess, design, deploy and support secure and efficient infrastructures, databases and systems. We specialize in working with leading private enterprise, government and critical infrastructure industry clients to improve their productivity and reduce their costs and risk through a dedicated suite of services, products and hosting solutions.
Founded in 1996 with offices in Houston, Dallas and Washington DC, DYONYX is comprised of highly respected, multi-certified, business technology consultants who average over fifteen years of experience. We add genuine value to our clients by providing proven methodologies, extensive practical experience and world-class service at reasonable rates.
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Hosting & Colocation
- Risk Management: Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), Infosec Vulnerability Assessments and Regulatory Compliance consulting.
- IT Services: Design, integration and on-going support of classified and unclassified LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructures, network management/operations, outsourcing, data center support, service desk support, and overall system architect and engineering expertise.
- Professional Services Consulting: Process re-engineering, process optimization, process automation, requirements analysis, project and program management (PMO’s and Microsoft Project Enterprise Design and Deployment), COTS/GOTS analyses and recommendations, and custom application systems development.
- Applications Development and Managed Hosting: customized integration, automation and web-enablement of key processes, and data management. Managed services and hosting of core or redundant applications in our military-grade data center.
- Best of Breed Partnerships: Certified Relationships with leading hardware, software, and service providers that round-out our solutions set.